Spotify Playlist Pitching
Our playlist campaign managers will pitch your music to 1,500+ playlists for up to (4) weeks straight and aim to get you a playlist placement.
The mechanism behind building your streaming presence lies in our personal relationship with over 75 independent playlist curators, bloggers and growth strategists here in the US and in Europe. Combined, they manage over 1,500 playlists across all genres, many with tens of thousands of engaged followers. Which means that we submit your music to them, they listen and many support your record by placing it on rotation for at least 30 - 45 days, while you acquire fans that add you to their own playlists.
- Receive hundreds to thousands of targeted streams dependent on the commercial-quality rating of your music.
- Your projects will bring in consistent daily streams, and will grow depending on if your audience likes and engages with your music.
- Fans will follow your Spotify profile if your music is appealing to them which results in repeat listeners and long lasting fans that continuously stream your music.
- Your growth will also branch out to platforms such as YouTube, Instagram.
- Fans may also add you to their personal playlists if they like your music, which in turn will help you gain more exposure with the possibility to get placed up on major curated playlists on Spotify.
- You will get paid for every stream. On average most musicians get paid $0.004 per stream so 10,000 streams is equal to around $40 in your distribution account.)
- Spotify may recognize that your music is getting real organic traffic and they may promote you via their algorithm.
- Dependent on your budget, you will may get on the algorithmic playlists such as Discover Weekly and Release Radar. Most of the artists we promote, eventually get placed because of our promotion efforts. (we've seen that most artists get added to these playlists once their songs hit around 20,000 streams.)*
This is the ultimate way of generating traction for your recently-released projects.
We work with all music genres and offer a 100% money-back guarantee if we have not secured a placement after the end of the 1, 2 or 4-week campaign.